This morning I googled a new ignition lock cylinder and found one at Auto Zone in Waverly (about 30 minutes from my house). Off I went to Waverly after reconnecting my battery of course...lol. The guy at Auto Zone was shocked when he was having a bit of trouble locating the part I needed and I asked him if he would like the part number...lol...The expression on his face was priceless...lol...I guess not too many females come in there knowing exactly what part they want.
Anyhoo, came home and not too long after I had replaced the ignition cylinder and everything was fixed. I was pretty proud of myself...lol.
Here's a pic of the broken part...
On the high of my accomplishment...lol...I realized my monster pine tree in the front yard was a casualty from all the heavy snow...grrrrrr...Another huge limb had broken off....So, I'll be getting out the chainsaw tomorrow afternoon (after church, of course) and cleaning up that mess too. I shouldn't be too muddy tomorrow as the sun is out and it is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!
My cats are enjoying the great weather, too. Only Princess Ella was ham enough to hold still long enough to snap a pic or two. The other two were to busy acting crazy...lol
I guess Princess Ella was making sure I was fixing the car correctly...lol...She watched me through the windshield and peeked in the door from the roof...lol...
Guess I'm off to complete more projects...Lovin' it!
Take care, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment